-->

The Best Buttercream Frosting

I hate, loathe and despise store bought frosting.  I understand that it is super convenient,  but I think it ruins what could otherwise be a delicious dessert.    I am proud to say I have never used a can of frosting.  Does that me a frosting snob?  Probably.  I have been using this recipe forever.  It is easy and makes whatever you are putting it on better.  I promise!!


This is THE Best Buttercream Frosting recipe and the only one we use. It is easy to make and anything you put it on will taste better. We promise!!

INGREDIENTS:
4 cups Powdered Sugar (or 1 pound)
1 cup Butter (Softened Salted Sweet Cream)
2-3 teaspoons Vanilla
1-2 tablespoons Milk
Decorating Bags
Wilton 2D Decorating Tip
Mixer

DIRECTIONS:
Add softened butter and vanilla to the mixing bowl and mix until completely combined.
Add Powdered Sugar and beat on low until it is incorporated. Then move mixer up to medium-high speed. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl often. When completely mixed the frosting may appear dry.

Full instructions recipe visit: https://www.twosisterscrafting.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel