-->

12 Super-Filling Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes

The phrase “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day” is so well known, I feel a little cliche starting off with it. Except that it’s so true! Starting your day off with healthy proteins, lean fats, and tons of vegetables is the best way to set yourself up for success. That’s where these super-filling Weight Watchers breakfast recipes come in.

Personally, I find that my whole day starts to crumble if I don’t eat a good breakfast in the morning. I find myself craving more sweets and added sugars, and don’t even get me started on carb loading! If it has bread and cheese, I’m sure to want it if I didn’t eat a healthy breakfast.


The Weight Watchers program is great for so many things, and one of those things is creating a balance. The SmartPoints program makes it so easy to know exactly where you are for the day. So don’t worry about filling up on empty calories in the morning and choose one of these 12 super-filling Weight Watchers breakfast recipes instead.

1. Baked Vegetable Omelet (4 Freestyle SmartPoints)
This healthy breakfast omelet is low in calories but high protein. All those proteins will fill you up and keep you feeling full for hours, even though there is no meat in this recipe! It’s loaded with tons of nutrient-dense veggies, so it will also help you get your daily servings that much faster. The other great thing about this recipe? You bake it in a casserole dish, so it might take 40 minutes to make but it can be baked ahead for a quick-and-easy weekday breakfast.

2. Healthier “Energy-Boosting” Granola (3 Freestyle SmartPoints)
I love granola, but so many store-bought versions are pumped full of extra sugars. That boosts the calorie count and the point values beyond what I’m willing to eat for breakfast! But a healthy serving of whole-grain oats and healthy-fat-filled nuts is a perfectly filling way to start your day. We keep the points low with this recipe by using coconut oil and honey, which makes a pretty delicious combination, too.

Full instructions recipe visit: https://skinnyms.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel